Common Cents Wealth: Budgeting 101
- Budgeting can be very simple and beneficial, yet the majority of people do not have a personal budget. This article teaches you how to create a very simple budget to start tracking your income and expenses.
Young Adult Money: How to host a great Super Bowl party on a budget
- Just in time for your Sunday afternoon plans, here’s an article on how to save money on your Super Bowl party.
Bible Money Matters: ReadyForZero Review: A Program To Help You Pay Down Your Debt
- It seems like almost everyone is trying to get out of debt these days. This article overviews a program that helps you do just that.
Budgets are Sexy: Do You Know What Your “Debt-to-Income” Ratio Is?
- This is a great article describing what your debt-to-income ratio is and why it’s important.
Yahoo! Finance: Dow Will Hit New Highs Before Crashing 50%
- This article is kind of a downer. I know it’s just one person’s opinion, but another drop of 50-60% in the market would hurt just about everyone pretty hard.
Dinks Finance: I chose love over money. Was I wrong?
- We all have to make tough decisions at many points in our lives. This article describes one of these pivotal times in life.
Chicken Scratch (Wife’s Blog): It was fun. period.
- My wife and I were able to go to the fun. concert on Wednesday, January 23rd (my Christmas present to her) and this is her recap of the night (along with a video of the finale, Some Nights).
Photo by Stashabella